Initial Setup Steps:
1. Push the quick connects for the 1/4" hose on the unit to release plug
2. Pull out plug and insert the ends of the hose into the water source and the PURIFIER (gently tug
hose to ensure that it is secured)
3. Plug GENERATOR and PURIFIER into electrical source
After 24 hours, then:
4. Push spigots at the front of PURIFIER to test that water comes out (that's water from the air!)
5. a) If water comes out of both spigots, change the respective hot/cold switches at the back of the
PURIFIER to the "ON position"
b) If there is no water from spigot after 24 hours*, this may be attributed to low humidity or low
temperatures in your area. Wait additional 6 hours, repeat Step 4 or continue to Troubleshooting
6. Wait 60 minutes for the water to cool or heat up for the first time after turning on the switches
7. Grab a glass and enjoy your first cup of pure water!
8. And you're finished. From now on you'll be able to drink pure water from the air for pennies a day!
*adding water to the tank on the initial startup may be required to prime the pumps
For more detailed instructions, take a look at our user manual below: